Prof. Dr. Takahiro Nakajima
Internationales Kolleg für Geisteswissenschaftliche Forschung "Schicksal, Freiheit und Prognose. Bewältigungsstrategien in Ostasien und Europa"
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telefon: +49 9131 85 20618
Japanese personal name: 中島 隆博
Home Institution: Institute for Advanced Studies on Asia, University of Tokyo
April 2013 - July 2013
(Last change of profile by end of stay)
IKGF Research Project:
Takahiro Nakajima (email@example.com) is Associate Professor of Chinese Philosophy at the Institute for Advanced Studies on Asia. After graduating from the Department of Chinese Philosophy at the University of Tokyo in 1991, he was appointed assistant professor there (1991-1996), lecturer and associate professor at Ritsumeikan University (1996-2000), and associate professor at the School of Arts and Sciences, University of Tokyo (2000-2012). He is currently associate professor at the Institute for Advanced Studies on Asia (2012-present).
Books and Editions
- NAKAJIMA Takahiro, The reverberation of Chinese philosophy: language and politics, University of Tokyo Press, Tokyo, 2007, 309 pages.
- NAKAJIMA Takahiro, Philosophy in Humanities, Iwanami-shoten, Tokyo, May, 2009, 127 pages. NAKAJIMA Takahiro, Zhuangzi: telling the hour of dawn as a hen, Iwanami-shoten, Tokyo, June, 2009, 209 pages.
- NAKAJIMA Takahiro, Deconstruction and Reconstruction: The Possibilities of Chinese Philosophy, Collection UTCP, UTCP, March, 2010, 299 pages.
- NAKAJIMA Takahiro, Praxis of Co-existence: State and Religion, University of Tokyo Press, Tokyo, October, 2011, 312 pages.
- NAKAJIMA Takahiro, Practicing Philosophy between China and Japan, UTCP, Tokyo, November, 2011, 229 pages.
- NAKAJIMA Takahiro, Philosophy of the Evil: Imagination of Chinese Philosophy, Chikuma-shobo, Tokyo, May, 2012, 211pages.
- NAKAJIMA Takahiro, "New Confucianism and Buddhism: Liang Shuming, Xiong Shili, and Mou Zongsan", in Shiso, no.9, Iwanami Tokyo, 2007, pp. 80-104
- NAKAJIMA Takahiro, "Legacy of Disobedience", in Memory of Law and Violence, edited by TAKAHASHI Tetsuya, KITAGAWA Sakiko, NAKAJIMA Takahiro, University of Tokyo Press, Tokyo, 2007, pp. 207-231
- NAKAJIMA Takahiro, « La parole Ã©puise-t-elle le sens? », Diogène 227, Juillet 2009, Presses Universitaires de France, Paris, pp.92-105.
- NAKAJIMA Takahiro, "Enlightenment and China: New Religion of Hu Shi," in Wisdom in Eurasia, edited by Nobuo Horiike, Meiji-shoin, Tokyo, July, 2011, pp. 112-130.
- NAKAJIMA Takahiro, ",Chinese Logic: The Connection of the Inside and the Outside," in Japanese Philosophy, vol. 12, edited by Masakatsu Fujita, Showado, Kyoto, December, 2011, pp. 25-38.
- NAKAJIMA Takahiro, "The Others in China: Double Attitude to the Others," in Who is Your Neighbor? : Direction of Co-existence in Contemporary World, edited by Hisao Miyamoto and Nahomi Takeda, The Board of Publications The United Church of Christ in Japan, Tokyo, March, 2012, pp. 281-302.